Thursday, November 11, 2010

Justin Bieber

Smoking is like Justin Bieber: Cocky, annoying and benefits no one.

Infact, this 16 year-old in a 12 year-old's body probably does smoke.
When I first heard his "One Less Lonely Girl," on the radio, I was wondering why the new female pop-star of the week was singing about girls. Then, I heard his last name and said outloud "BEAVER?!"

No. Not on my radio, on my non-music playing MTV, and definitly not amung my stash of illegally downloaded MP3's.

Infact, after intense reseach of 10 minutes, (which is how long it takes to kill 75 people due to tabacco products according to WHO) I saw video of him hitting on late night television hostess Chelsea Handler.


FACT: Bieber is creepy because he makes old, smelly man passes, but is indeed a small child.

I'm creeped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment